Thursday, March 28, 2013

A New Blog for a New Project

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog, Left Write and Center. Don't look at me like that, all the good names were taken. I'll be posting work on my newest project here, as well as ramblings, lessons I learn about writing, and detailing my trip through the publishing process.

 While I hope my writing will speak for itself, it wouldn't hurt to talk a little bit about myself. I'm a college student majoring in computer science, and I've been in love with storytelling for as long as I can remember. I've completed two novels, though I've never been published. The only novel I've submitted to agents was far from being ready, and I still have the rejection letters around somewhere for when I need a good laugh. I've spent the past year or so working on my craft with stories I have no intention of publishing, and I think it's time to dive back in with a new idea.

 Man the coffee maker, stock the pantries, and hold on tight.

1 comment: